Thursday, April 4, 2019

CCR Draft 4

How did you integrate technologies- software, hardware and online- in this project?

When editing my partner and I used Adobe Primer Pro, we used this software because it was readily available to use with it being installed on the laptops we are using in class. We thought Adobe would help our project have more of a professional look to it rather than iMovie leading us to decide to use the Adobe software. To film the clips featured in the film, my iPhone camera, iPhone 6S, was used. As I always have my phone, it was easy to get shoots done because we didn't have to deal with a conflict of a camera not being available when we had to get a shoot done due to our schedules. It also made it easier to retrieve clips from my phone on to put on my flash drive to edit. My phone's camera has pretty good quality resulting in the images coming out clear. The phone was really the easiest to get a hold of and use for us to film the project. My partner and I used laptops that we had in class to conduct the research for our film looking up movies that were similar to the what we wanted to make to get a feel for what we should do for our film. We also researched the distribution and marketing of films that are in our same genre. Throughout the entire process I updated my blog with improvements and new information regarding my film. Because of this project, I learned how to use blogger and without it I would have never known that blogger existed. We used YouTube to upload and show our film and due to YouTube we were able to receive feedback to make our film the best it could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment