How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
At the beginning of the project, I had never edited a video before as the only software I used to make a video was iMovie in sixth grade. Now I now how to edit in Adobe Primer Pro. At first, it proved to be a challenge trying to add music clips and increase the volume of certain clips to make a noise, a bang in my film's case, more prominent. However, the more I used the software the more I grew more comfortable with it, so it became easier to use and form the film into more than just clips. When I was trying to adjust the volume of the bang I was scared to mess around to much with it in fear that it would mess up the entire clip, but I soon learned that I had to mess around with it to get the volume adjusted. Now I definitely feel more comfortable with the editing software and feel that if someone were to give me a video to edit then I would be able to edit it without confusion or questions that I couldn't figure out by myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment