Thursday, November 1, 2018
Project Selection- Magzine
I am familiar with the aspects of print journalism as I took journalism during my freshmen year. While taking journalism my favorite type of article to write was a feature article, but the only way of incorporating a feature I can think of is through either a chef in a food magazine or a stylist for a fashion magazine. The issue with doing that is I feel that finding a connection to interview those type of people would be rather difficult. Based on what I have noticed while watching The Newsroom and All the President's Men, when an interview is included in what you write whether the person is an expert on what your writing or actually featured in the topic or place it gives your work an added bonus. On the other hand, doing a food review could prove to be easier, but I wasn't as confident in my writing abilities when doing the review. I am not exactly the best when it comes to grammar, so when doing a magazine I would not feel too comfortable with how my grammar is presented. Choosing the genre of the magazine will be difficult because I am either not interested in fashion or sports and do not know enough about these topics and food to make a whole magazine about them. Overall, I believe that the magazine will not be the best fit for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment