Monday, November 5, 2018

Project Selection- Film

I believe the film project will be a good fit for me. While watching the Newsroom, I learned how news castors and their crew gather research and present it into a newscast. During my journalism class last year, one of the assignments was to make a newscast, so I am aware of how to put things together cohesively to make it flow. Personally, directing seems interesting to him and would love to experience that in doing a movie rather than just a newscast or music video. The Inside Story of the Making of Ferris Bueller showed that John Hughes would get stressed out while directing the Ferris Bueller. Getting stressed out might be a problem for me as I can either to deal with it or start yelling at people. I have also only edited videos into Imovie and have only used it twice once in sixth grade and the other time in ninth grade. Overall, I feel as though the movie project might be more interesting to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment