My partner and I would like to have a comedy side to our horrorish film, so we are thinking of having a supernatural aspect that is not only spooky, but funny.
Some supernatural ideas:
- a killer demon in a freezer
I am a student trainer at our school, so I would be able to be able to get into one of the training rooms that holds not on , but two ice machines with one being empty and doesn't work.
My friend that I am thinking of asking to be in our movie has a older car we could use.
- a spoof of Attack of the Killer Tomatoes with Attack of the Killer Rubber Ducks
My partner has a rubber duck collection of around 40 ducks which can be a good if we want to do a shot with a bunch of ducks attacking.
- a twist on the folklore child's game of Bloody Mary where instead of having a mirror, blowing out a candle, and saying "Bloody Mary" three times it would be a phone, turning off the phone's flashlight and say "Techy Mary" three times, but she only appears if you have ever left a mean comment anywhere from social media to a review site to kill you.
Everyone has a phone and my partner and I would be able to be find a dark room because all you have to do is turn off the lights. I feel that it could be a fun modern take on an old tale.
No comments:
Post a Comment